THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
To Be Sold To The Highest Bidder Without Minimum or Reservation.
In conjunction with:
- Approx. 11.74 Acres
- Frontage on McMinnville Hwy & Ragsdale Rd.
- Locate just off Interstate 24 at Exit 111
- Centrally Located
- 20 Minutes from Murfreesboro
- 1 Hour from Nashville
- 1 Hour from Chattanooga
- Located within city limits of Manchester, TN
- Located close to annual Bonaroo Music Festival
- 2% Broker Participation available. Pre-registration at least 24 hours in advance required.
- Coffee County: $2,168.70 annually
- City of Manchester: $1,693.70 annually
- Electric:available from Duck River Electric Membership Corporation
- Water/Sewer: Water and sewer are available from the City of Manchester via lines located on Ragsdale Rd.
There is a 2% Broker Participation available. Pre-registration at least 24 hours in advance required.
In Manchester, from exit 111 off I-24 (McMinville Hwy), travel north approx. 0.1 miles. Turn right onto Ragsdale Rd. Property is on your immediate left.
Chuck Fisher 865.546.3206
Visited 3 times, 1 Visit today