Absolute Real Estate Auction
Former Church and Adjacent Fellowship Hall
Formerly Known as Full Gospel Christian Fellowship Church
3364 Centennial Church Rd., Maryville, TN
AUCTION: Wednesday, August 14th at 12:00pm EST
INSPECTION: Wednesday, August 7th from 12:00pm – 3:00pm
In Conjunction with TN Mountain Real Estate – Rusty Turbyfill, 865.268.9474
- Approximately 3,401 Total Square Feet
- Church/Sanctuary Approx. 1,665 s.f.
- Fellowship Hall Approx. 1,736 s.f.
- Very Well Maintained
- 2 Bathrooms in Church/Sanctuary
- 2 Bathrooms in Fellowship Hall
- Handicap Accessible
- Ample Concrete Paved Parking
- Frontage on Centennial Church Rd. as well as Helton Rd.
- Great Location in the Midst of Several Upscale Communities
Principal Broker License #26
- 10% Buyer’s Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
- Aerial Image
- Fellowship Hall Building Footprint
- Property Fact Sheet
- Property Report
- R-1 Zoning Ordinance (Blount County)
- Sample Warranty Deed
- Sanctuary Building Footprint
- Septic Permit & Map
- Tax Information
- Tax Map
- Title Commitment
- Title Commitment Exception Documents
- Utility Information
- Zoning Information
- Zoning Map
- R-1: Rural Residential (Blount County)
- Electricity: City of Alcoa
- Water: City of Maryville
- Sewer: N/A, Property has Septic System
- Gas: N/A
- From Maryville take Sevierville Rd (Hwy 411N) out of Maryville for 3.6 miles, then turn right onto Davis Ford Rd. Travel 0.8 miles, then turn right onto Centennial Church Rd. In 0.7 miles, the church is on the right at the corner of Centennial Rd and John Helton Rd.