Furrow-Strickland Real Estate Services believes that research and valuation services must offer more than data and historical perspective. That’s like looking in a rear-view mirror to see what’s next on the road ahead.
Instead, we use research to help our clients understand emerging trends and take advantage of the cyclical—and therefore, somewhat predictable—nature of real estate. There are winners and losers in every market, no matter the market conditions. Furrow-Strickland Real Estate Services strives to provide accurate property valuations based on real-world research and being in the trenches of the current, local real estate market day in and day out.
We help you harness this insight to make long-term decisions that affect your business, investment(s) and financial portfolio. Our forward-looking research services can provide:
For owners and landlords
- An estimate of your building’s projected lease rates and assessment of current vacancies
- An opinion of value based on past comparable sales and projected capitalization rate trends
- Definition of a “competitive set” of buildings most like yours to improve reporting and spur marketing differentiation
- Analysis of market activity and growth (gross absorption and net absorption) and the impact of new construction or infrastructure development
- Mapping services to understand economic drivers, population shifts and virtually any data with corresponding location information
For occupiers and tenants
- An accurate assessment of your current lease terms and their competitiveness with current rates
- A projection of future lease rates in your current building or buildings of interest
- Summaries of tenant incentives and concessions currently offered in the market
- A forecast for your expansion potential based on new construction and current vacancies
- An assessment of potential to sublease your existing space and projected cost savings