FOR LEASE: 11,500 sf Building on 1.8 Acres with Interstate Visibility
501 Omni Lane, Knoxville, TN 37932
11,500 sf of space in a great spot on I-40/I-75. Excellent interstate visibility with warehouse space and shop area. Was a former motorcycle shop. Approximately 360’ frontage on the interstate.
Subject Property is Zoned C-6: General Commercial Park District
- Electricity: Lenoir City Utilities Board
- Water: First Utility District
- Sewer: First Utility District
- Natural Gas: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Estimated Knox County Real Estate Taxes: $6,184.00
- Estimated City of Knoxville Real Estate Taxes: $5,321.00
- Total Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $11,505.00
For more information on Knox County taxes, please contact the Knox County Trustee’s Office at office at (865)215-2305 or visit their website.
From I-40/I-75, take the Lovell Road exit (374) and travel north on Lovell Road for .2 miles. Turn right onto Lexington Drive and travel .6 miles and right onto Omni Lane. Follow road to dead end. Property on left.