6.97 Acres of Commercial / Industrial Land with Interstate Visibility
502 Omni Lane, Knoxville, TN 37932
Property includes three tax parcels to create total acreage. Great location overlooking I-40/I-75 in West Knoxville in industrial area. Approximately 625’ of frontage on the interstate. There is an adjoining property available for sale as well that includes a 11,500sf building on 1.8 acres.
- CB/TO: General Business & Manufacturing Zone
- I-3/TO-1: General Industrial District
- Electricity: Lenoir City Utilities Board
- Water: First Utility District
- Sewer: First Utility District
- Natural Gas: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Estimated Knox County Real Estate Taxes: $8,260.00
- Estimated City of Knoxville Real Estate Taxes: $5,342.50
- Total Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $13,602.50
For more information on Knox County taxes, please contact the Knox County Trustee’s Office at office at (865)215-2305 or visit their website.
From I-40/I-75, take the Lovell Road exit (374) and travel north on Lovell Road for .2 miles. Turn right onto Lexington Drive and travel .6 miles and right onto Omni Lane. Follow road to dead end. Property on right.