94,020 sf Industrial Building Including 10,520 sf Office in Kingsport, TN
1044 Fordtown Road, Kingsport, TN 37662The property consists of two story offices and manufacturing/distribution space. Ideal for light manufacturing. Located at the intersection of I81 and I26, the property has heavy power. Averitt Express is currently leasing the entire building.
Subject Property is Zoned M-1R: Light Manufacturing Restricted District
- Electricity: Appalachian Electric Cooperative
- Water: City of Kingsport
- Sewer: City of Kingsport
- Natural Gas: Atmos Energy
- Estimated Sullivan County Real Estate Taxes: $23,443.00
- Estimated City of Kingsport Real Estate Taxes: $18,156.00
- Total Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $41,599.00
Coming from the south on I-81, take exit 56 toward Tri-Cities Crossing. Travel .3 miles and turn left onto Fordtown Road. Take the first right to stay on Fordtown Road. Travel 1.5 miles and property is o the left.