20 Acres on Hardin Valley Road
11012 Hardin Valley Road, Knoxville, TN 37932
Property includes 20 acres with frontage on Hardin Valley Road. Land is suited for residential development. Incredible location between Hardin Valley Schools and Pellissippi State.
PR: Planned Residential Zone
OB: Office, Medical and Related Services Zone
- Electricity: Lenoir City Utilities Board
- Water: West Knox Utility District
- Sewer: West Knox Utility District
- Natural Gas: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Estimated Knox County Real Estate Taxes: $2,120.00
From I-140 (Pellissippi Parkway), take the Hardin Valley Road exit. Travel west on Hardin Valley Road on Lovell Road for .85 miles. Property is on the left across from Conner’s Creek neighborhood. Sign on property.