- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths
- Approximately 2,240 sq. ft.
- Additional 2,074 sq. ft. in basement
- 0.67 Acre Lot
- Conveniently Located just 4 Blocks off Broadway
- Located in Close Proximity to Lenoir City Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment
- Roof Replaced in 2010
- Great Fixer Upper!
10% Buyer’s Premium on site, 13% Buyer's Premium on-line - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due sale date in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE. Square footage is believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. This property is sold “as is, where is” with all faults, with no warranties either implied or expressed except warranty of title. Homes built before 1978 may contain lead-based paint.
The subject property is zoned as follows:
- R-2 – Medium Density Residential District (Lenoir City)
- Electricity: Lenoir City Utilities Board
- Water: Lenoir City Utilities Board
- Sewer: Lenoir City Utilities Board
- Gas: Not Available
SCHOOLSHighland Park Elementary North Middle Lenoir City High
Estimated Real Estate Taxes: Approx. Lenoir City Taxes: $420.35 Approx. Loudon County Taxes: $617.24 Taxes to be pro-rated at closing. Back/Delinquent Taxes (if applicable) will be paid by seller.
From Interstate 75 at Exit 81, Take Hwy 321 towards Lenoir City and travel approx. 2.7 miles. Turn right onto McGhee Blvd. and travel approx. 0.75 miles. Turn left onto N B Street and then take second right onto W 4th Ave. to property on right.