THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
- Approximately 15,563 sq. ft.
- 2.65 Acre Lot
- Concrete block/frame construction
- Built in 1963
- 400 ft of frontage on Roane State Highway
- Approximately 60 parking spaces
- Recently replaced heat/air unit
- Convenient location just 2 miles off I-40 at Exit 350
- Ideal for retail, office, medical, etc. or continued use as a bowling alley
10% Buyer’s Premium on site, 13% Buyer's Premium on-line - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due sale date in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. LAST AVAILABLE DAY TO CLOSE IS FEBRUARY 15th. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE. Square footage is believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. This property is sold “as is, where is” with all faults, with no warranties either implied or expressed except warranty of title.
The subject property is zoned as follows:
- C-2: Highway Commercial (Roane County)
- Electricity: Harriman Utilities Board
- Water: Roane Central Utility District
- Sewer: Roane Central Utility District
- Gas: Harriman Utilities Board
Estimated Real Estate Taxes: Approximate Annual Roane County Real Estate Taxes: $3,299.09 Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes. Back/Delinquent Taxes will be paid by seller.
Travelling west on I-40, take exit 350. Take quick left onto Pine Ridge Rd, then turn right onto Roane State Hwy and travel approximately 2 miles to property on right.