THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
Buyer responsible for all Delinquent Taxes
Being Sold Subject to Trustees Notice of Sale
Prime Commercial Property with Interstate Visibility
11775 Snyder Road, Knoxville (Farragut), Tennessee
- Excellent Location off I-40/I-75 at Campbell Station Rd. (Exit 373)
- Frontage on Campbell Station Rd. and Snyder Rd.
- Signalized Intersection (Campbell Station Rd. & Snyder Rd.)
- 18,847 Sq. Ft. Building (Formerly Known as U S Golf)
- 12,000 s.f. Showroom
- 6,000 s.f. Storeroom
- 6.02 Acres (with potential of sub-dividing to create additional Commercial Tract)
- Ideal for Redevelopment – Restaurant, Retail Location
- Close Proximity to Turkey Creek Shopping and Entertainment
- Deed Restrictions Currently Prohibit Hotels
10% Buyer’s Premium. Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) on sale day in the form of cash, certified check or wire, personal or company check. A real estate contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST TAKE PLACE WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE. NO EXTENSIONS. Sale day announcements control terms of auction. Acreage and square footage believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. THIS PROPERTY SOLD IN IT’S “AS IS, WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS” CONDITION WITH NO WARRANTIES EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS EXCEPT WARRANTY OF TITLE.
**All square footage and acreage amounts are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. All information was obtained from appraisals and local courthouse records.**
Broker's commission of 2%, before the inclusion of the Buyer’s Premium paid at closing of property. Commission will be paid only upon final closing and when the property has been settled in full. Broker Participation Form
C-2: Central Business District (Town of Farragut)
Estimated Annual Knox County Real Estate Taxes: $10,696.13
- Electricity: Lenoir City Utilities Board (Currently Connected)
- Water: First Utility District of Knox County (Currently Connected)
- Sewer: First Utility District of Knox County (Currently Connected)
- Natural Gas: Knoxville Utilities Board (Currently Not Connected)
- Snyder Aerial Image
- Snyder C-2 Zoning Ordinance (Town of Farragut)
- Snyder CRS Property Report
- Snyder Deed Restrictions
- Snyder Gas Map (KUB)
- Snyder Plat of Record
- Snyder School Information
- Snyder Tax Map
- Snyder Topo Map
- Snyder Traffic Count Map
- Snyder - Trustee's Notice of Sale
- Snyder Utility Information
- Snyder Water & Sewer Map (FUD)
- Snyder Zoning Information
- Snyder Zoning Map
From Knoxville, travel west on I-40 to Exit 373 (Campbell Station Rd). Turn right off exit. Property is approximately 300 yards on left.
From Nashville, travel east on I-40 to Exit 373 (Campbell Station Rd.) Turn left off Exit. Property is approximately 500 yards on left.
From Chattanooga, travel north on I-75 to the Knoxville/Nashville split. Follow I-40 east toward Knoxville and take Exit 373 (Campbell Station Rd). Turn left off Exit. Property is approximately 500 yards on left.