Online Only Taxidermy and Collectible Décor Auction
Auction Date/Time: Thursday, October 26th, 11 am Eastern
Inspection Date/Time: By Appointment
1022 Elm Street Knoxville, TN 37921
Taxidermy and Collectible Decorative Items from redesigned auto dealership. Highlights include African Lion Head Mount, Lichtenstein Hartebeest shoulder mount, Boar, Gazelle, Mountain Goat and small animal mounts, Antique industrial and farm tools, collectible signage, can lights, office furnishings and more... Hightlights:
- Wild Gobbler Mount, Height 42", 9" Beard
- North American Big Horn Sheep Shoulder Mount
- Raccoon Full Mount
- (2) Duck Mounts w/ 7 Birds (Some Damage)
- Wildlife Mount (2) Ducks, (4) Mongoose
- Wild Boar Shoulder Mount
- Gazelle Shoulder Mount
- Lichtenstein Hartebeest
- Lion Mount
- (2) Deer Skulls
- Shadow Box of Arrowheads - Approximately 128 Arrowheads
- Wooden Steamship 39"L x 14"H x 10.5" W; Wooden Salboat 29"L x 38"H x 7"W
- Decorative Wooden Sailboat
- (2) Decorative Remote Control Planes
- Longhorn Bull Horns
- Child Rocker Made from Bull Horns
- Decorative Powder Horn, Horn and Wooden Sling Shot
- (2) Decorate Bellows, (1) Made into a Table with Broken Leg
- Set of Rope Blocks
- The Belknap Howe & Mfg. Co., Louisville, KY Blue Grass No. 3 Mill
- Enterprise Mfg. Co. Apple Press
- Antique Spinning Wheel
- Decorative Black Powder Rifle
- Brush Axe, Axe Log Turner
- Single Bottom Turning Plow
- Antique Wagon Wheel, 35"
- (2) Wood Framed Buck Saws
- 2-Man Buck Saw
- 48" Black Circular Saw
- Dietz (Little Giant) Oil Lantern with Red Globe
20% Buyer’s Premium
Payment Terms: Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty. Mastercard & Visa Credit Cards will be accepted for additional 3%.
Payment is due day of sale.
Buyer is responsible for packing and shipping.
Package Manager (www.packagemanager.net) 865-584-3000 will pick up items and provide packing and shipping.
Removal is by appointment only within 10 working days of auction close. Call Wil at 865-310-3212 or Blake 865-310-3216.