AUCTION LOCATION9600 Corporate Park Drive, Loudon, TN 37774
AUCTION DATEJuly 15, 2015
INSPECTION DATEJuly 14, 2015
INSPECTION TIME8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
CONTACTBlake Wilson 865.546.3206
Heavy Duty metalworking and fabrication auction due to plant closure. Featuring (2) LB 2000-3500 watt lasers, (3) Wells automatic horizontal bandsaws, Turret CNC lathe, G&L horizontal boring machine, Aztec Maxi-Sneaker Trencher Plow, Hydraulic Hose Machines and much more.
Hydraulic Hose and Pipe
- Mastercut S-12A Automatic Horizontal Bandsaw
- (2) HEM-SAW Automatic Horizontal Bandsaws
- Giddings & Lewis Horizontal Boring Mill, Type 350T, 5' x 10' table, s/n 150-190-56
- Turret CNC Lathe Mdl. CHL 26120, w/Fanuc Series O-T Controls, Heavy Duty 3-axis
- (2) LB LC2000-OG Lasers, Siemens Controls, PRC 3500 laser, load tables, 3500 watt
- Panasonic VR-008A Robot w/positioner
- Clausing 2-Drill Press w/table
- Barber Coleman Hobber
- Fellows Model 6 Gear Shaper 18" max. diameter, 5" face
- Gates Hose Machine w/Crimp Press Mdl GC32-XD
- (2) Aeroquip Mdl A Crimping Machines 3"-32"
- Gates PC-707 Hose Machine
- Ridgid 1822 Pipe Threading Machine
- Aeroquip Hose Cut Off Machine
- Beckwood Straight Hydraulic Press, Mdl. 4PDA110F2424 Four Post, Up and Down Acting, Center Loading, rated for 100 Ton Forming Capacity.
- Astec Maxi-Sneaker Trencher Plow, 36hrs. s/n RTMSXX86435
- Tenant 7400 Ride On Sweeper
- Large assortment of lifting devices and rigging equipment to include: magnetic lifters, chains, hoists etc.
- Speedy Packer Insta Pak System
- Large assortment of heavy duty metal tables for welding and parts assembly
Terms: 15% Buyer’s Premium. 18% Buyer's Premium for Online Bidders. Payments must be made by Cash, wire transfer, cashier’s check, personal or company check when accompanied by a bank letter of guaranty. Payment is due day of Auction. This equipment sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and in the condition as inspected with all faults.
Onsite & Approved Rigger: DACCO Mechanical---Dave Cook 865--224-1081
Onsite & Approved Rigger for Enid, OK site: Industrial Equipment Solutions---Howard---580-242-6301. www.iesok.com
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Thursday, July 16th, Friday, July 17th, and Monday July 20th.
From Tuesday, July 21st through Thursday, July 30th, removal will be BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at both locations.
All items must be removed by July 30th
at both locations “NO EXCEPTIONS”
Approved Rigging & Hauling