Absolute Real Estate & Personal Property Auction
Private Gated Georgian Estate Known as "Elizabeth Lane Farm"
5,250 s.f. Custom Home and 60 Acres
Sub-Divided into 5 Tracts
To Be Offered Separately & As A Whole
6505 E Emory Rd., Knoxville, TN
Saturday, June 17th, 10:30 am
- 5,250 s.f. Custom Home (Located on Tract 1)
- 4 Bedrooms
- Master Suite on Main Level
- Additional Bedroom Suite on Main Level
- Two Bedroom Suites on Upper Level with Connected Play/Study Areas
- 4 Full Baths, 2 Half Baths - Master Bath Features Marble & Jacuzzi
- 2 Levels with Unfinished Basement
- Charles Cabinetry Throughout
- Free-Standing Hand Carved Mahogany Staircase
- Fine Millwork, Crown Molding, Raised Panel & Archways Throughout
- Additional Rear Staircase
- 5" Kentucky Wood Floors throughout, Marble & Tile
- Butler's Pantry
- Brick Sun Terrace off Family Room
- Year Round Screened In Porch with Glass Inserts
- Sitting Room on Second Level
- Plantation Shutters
- Pella Windows
- 3 Fireplaces with Antique Mantels
- In Ground Swimming Pool
- English Herb Garden
- Service Bar
- Abundance of Storage Featuring a 15’ Cedar Closet on Second Level
- Washer/Dryer Connections on Both Main and Upper Level
- 2 Car Garage with Built-In Storage and Basement Access
- Mud Room
- Security System
- Built in 1987 by Renowned Custom Home Builder Tommy Hicks
- New Asphalt Shingle Roof (2017)
- Two Barns on Property (located on Tract 4)
- 12 Stalls "Morton" Barn with Tongue & Grove
- Tack Room
- Wash Bay
- Feed Room
- Caretakers Quarters
- Indoor "Morton" Arena with 3 Stalls
- Three Additional Storage Buildings Located on Property (Tracts 2 & 3)
- 60.4 Acres
- Sub-Divided Into 5 Tracts
- Tract 1
- 13.70 Acres
- Improved with 5,250 s.f. Custom Home
- Year Round Creek Crosses Rear of Property Behind Home
- 90’ Frontage on E Emory Rd.
- Tract 2
- 12.19 Acres
- 443’ Frontage on E Emory Rd.
- Tract 3
- 11.42 Acres
- 377’ Frontage on E Emory Rd.
- Tract 4
- 13.25 Acres
- Improved with 12 Stall "Morton" Barn and "Morton" Riding Arena
- Caretakers Quarters
- 100’ Frontage on E Emory Rd.
- Tract 5
- 9.84 Acres
- 50’ Frontage on E Emory Rd.
- Tract 1
- Great Location within 2.5 Miles of ALL Conveniences
- 7 Miles from I-75
- 7 Miles from North Knoxville Medical Center
- 7 Miles from Downtown Knoxville
- Property is Currently in Greenbelt Program Resulting in Lower Annual Real Estate Taxes
- No State Income Tax in Tennessee
TN License #62
10% Buyer’s Premium on site, 13% Buyer’s Premium On-Line- Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the Purchase Price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due Sale Day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. LAST AVAILABLE DAY TO CLOSE IS FRIDAY, JULY 7TH. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
2% BROKER PARTICIPATION AVAILABLE
Financing Available for Elizabeth Lane Farm!
- 25% down with 25 fixed rate term at 4.9% on the whole property
- 20% down with 20 year fixed rate term at 4.8%. On the whole property
- 25% down with 10 year fixed rate term at 4.6% for land tracts
- 30% down with 15 year fixed rate term at 4.85% for land tracts
10% buyers premium counted as credit toward down payment.
David Reynolds, 865-640-3179 (NMLS#1200730)
Zoning: A - Agricultural District (Knox County)
- Electricity: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Water: Hallsdale Powell Utility District
- Sewer: Hallsdale Powell Utility District
- Gas: Available but not connected
- Gibbs Elementary
- Holston Middle
- Gibbs High
Property is currently assessed as two tax parcels.
Annual Knox County Real Estate Taxes: $5,036.00
Property is Currently in Greenbelt Program Resulting in Lower Annual Real Estate Taxes.
Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes.
Back/Delinquent Taxes will be paid by seller.
Rollback Taxes (if applicable) will be paid by seller.
- Emory - 6505 E. Emory RD - Gas
- Emory Hallsdale Powell Sewer Map
- Emory Hallsdale Powell Water Map
- Emory Title Commitment
FROM MAYNARDVILLE HWY: From the intersection of Maynardville Hwy & E Emory Rd., travel east on E Emory Rd. approx. 2.8 miles to property on left.
FROM TAZWELL PIKE: From the intersection of Tazewell Pike & E Emory Rd., travel west on E Emory Rd. approx. 2.2 miles to property on right.