THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
Absolute Real Estate & Farm Equipment Auction
Auction Date/Time: Saturday, August 6th, 2016: 10:30am
Inspection Date/Time: Friday, August 5th, 2016: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Equipment to be sold immediately following sale of Real Estate
(click HERE to view Real Estate Auction)
Estate of Edgar Myers - Equipment highlights include Case 1030 and 830 Comfort King Farm Tractors, Case 580B Tractor Loader, Case Mower Conditioner, Vermeer Round Baler, New Holland Manure Spreader and more…
- Case 1030 Comfort King Farm Tractor, 2-remotes, 3,701 hrs.
- Case 830 Comfort King Farm Tractor, 2-remotes, 2,324 hrs., s/n 8268495
- Case 580B Tractor Loader, s/n 5295975
- Vermeer 605G Round Baler, s/n 2142
- Case International 8330 Mower Conditioner
- John Deere 24T Square Baler
- New Holland 329 Manure Spreader
- Tow Behind 350 Gallon Agricultural Sprayer
- Case 660 Combine w/2-row Corn Head
- Murray Walk Behind Front Tine Tiller, Briggs 5 hp Engine
- 4-Bottom Plow
Antique Farm Equipment
- Case Antique Tractor
- Case Antique Tri-Cycle Tractor
- Case Antique Tow Type Combine w/grain head & Wisconsin 4 Cylinder Engine
- Antique Corn/Grain Planter
- 2-Row Tobacco Setter
Farm Support and Miscellaneous
- Priefert Cattle Gate w/head chute
- Roll-off Storage Container, 40'
- Hydraulic 3-Point Bale Spear
- Arts-Way 300 Feed Grinder
- Single Row Corn Picker
- Tow Behind Drop Fertilizer
- Creep Feeder
- Hay Ring
- GMC 6000 Flatbed Converted Bus, Automatic
- 1993 Chevy 3500 Extended Cab Dually Pickup, 6.5 diesel, 5 speed manual, odo 104,667
- Gooseneck Cattle Trailer, 20', tandem axle
10% Buyer’s Premium onsite, 13% Absentee Bidder Buyer's Premium
Payments should be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty. Mastercard & Visa Credit Cards will be accepted but require additional 3% card fee.
Payment is due day of sale.
ABSENTEE BIDDING REGISTRATION
No Online Bidding.
For Absentee Phone Bidding please download this Absentee Bidding Registration and fax to 865.525.4179. You may also contact Will Waugh at 865.310.3212 and he will get the form to you via your preference.
In Knox County, from the intersection of Tipton Station Rd. & Martin Mill Pike, travel south on Martin Mill Pike approx. 3.8 miles. Turn slightly left onto Tarklin Valley Rd. and travel approx. 0.3 miles to property on right.