THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
Absolute Real Estate Auction
Approx. 1,000,000 s.f. Income Producing Industrial Facility on 27 Acres
555 McFarland Ave., Rossville, GA
Thursday, June 15th at 12:00 PM
- Approximately 1,000,000 +/- Total Square Feet
- 12 Separate Buildings
- 27 Acre Site
- Frontage on McFarland Ave.
- Additional Frontage on Williams St., Maple St. & Lake Ave.
- Currently Generating Approx. $13,000 Monthly Income
- Located in the Heart of Rossville, GA
- Convenient to Chattanooga & I-24
- Great Re-Development Site
10% Buyer’s Premium On-Site: 13% Buyers Premium Online. Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due on sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. LAST AVAILABLE DAY TO CLOSE IS WEDNESDAY, JULY 5TH. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
A 2% commission will be paid to the Licensed Real Estate Broker properly licensed.
Zoning: 1 - 2: Industrial
- Electricity: EPB (Electric Power Board)
- 6 Meters
- 4 Phase Power
- Water: Tennessee American Water
- 2 Meters
- Sewer: City of Rossville
- 2 Meters
- Gas: Information to come
Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $20,092.81 Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes Back/Delinquent Taxes will be paid by seller.
From the intersection of I-24 & Rossville Rd. in Chattanooga take Rossville Rd. S (Exit 180B) approx. 2.75 miles (you will cross into GA at about 2.5 miles). Turn right onto McFarland Ave. and travel approx. 0.4 miles to property on right.