Absolute Real Estate Auction
One of Two New Lake Front Homes on Norris Lake
156 Hickory Valley Rd., Maynardville, TN
Auction Date/Time: Saturday, August 5th - 10:30AM
Inspection Date/Time: Sunday, July 30th - 2PM – 4PM
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
- 1,428 S. F.
- Built in 2017
- Over 80’ Frontage on Norris Lake
- Dockable per TVA
- 2 Car Garage
- Level Lot
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Appliances
- Community Boat Slip Available
- Conveniently Located just 30 Minutes from Knoxville
10% Buyer’s Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
- 3.94% rate fixed 15 years amortized over 30
- 5% down with no PMI
- Credit score of 675 or better
- Debt vs income max of 43%
Zoning: No zoning in Union County
- Electricity: KUB
- Water: City of Maynardville
- Sewer: Not Available (Home is on Septic)
- Gas: Not Available
- Big Ridge Elementary
- Horace Maynard Middle School
- Union County High School
Approx. Union County Taxes: $1,149
Taxes to be pro-rated at closing.
From Knoxville, at the intersection of I-640 and Broadway, Take TN-33 North approx. 25.4 miles. Turn right onto Hickory Valley Rd. and travel approx. 1.6 miles to property(s) on left.