AUCTION LOCATIONChestnut Ridge Subdivision, Knoxville, TN 37924
AUCTION DATESeptember 19, 2015
CONTACTChuck Fisher 865.546.3206
THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
To Be Sold To The Highest Bidder Without Minimum or Reservation.
- 19.71 Acres
- Located in well established Chestnut Ridge Subdivision
- All Utilities Available
- Ideal for Country Estate or Expansion of existing Subdivision
- Gently Rolling Topography
- Great Northeast Knoxville Location
Terms: 10% Buyer’s Premium. Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) on sale day in the form of cash, certified check or wire, personal or company check. A real estate contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST TAKE PLACE WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE. NO EXTENSIONS. Sale day announcements control terms of auction. Acreage and square footage believed to be accurate based on subdivision plat, but not guaranteed. THIS PROPERTY SOLD IN IT’S “AS IS, WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS” CONDITION WITH NO WARRANTIES EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS EXCEPT WARRANTY OF TITLE.
**All square footage and acreage amounts are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. All information was obtained from appraisals and local courthouse records.**
- Estimated Annual Knox County Real Estate Taxes: $145
- Current Year Taxes will be Pro-Rated as of closing
- Back/Delinquent Taxes will be paid by seller
- Property is currently in Greenbelt Program, if removed from Greenbelt Program, Seller will be responsible for Rollback Taxes
- Electric – Knoxville Utilities Board. According to Knoxville Utilities Board they are the providers of electric to this property. The cost associated with establishing service for a new owner would be a $200 deposit and a $20 service fee.
- Water – Northeast Knox County Utility District. Tap Fee - $770.00
- Sewer – Knoxville Utilities Board. According to Knoxville Utilities Board they are the providers of sewer to this property. The cost associated with establishing service/setting a tap would be $1,500 tap fee and a $20 service fee.
- Gas – Knoxville Utilities Board. According to Knoxville Utilities Board they are the providers of gas to this property. The cost associated with establishing service would be a $200 deposit and a $20 service fee.
At the intersection of I-40 and Rutledge Pike, take Rutledge Pike (towards Rutledge) approx. 5.7 miles. Turn left onto Ellistown Rd. and travel approx. 1.8 miles. Turn right onto Chestnut Hill Lane and follow to property at end of road in cul-de-sac.