Absolute Real Estate Auction
Brick Basement Rancher in the Heart of Maryville
1446 Woodthrush Dr., Maryville, TN 37803
Auction Date/Time: Saturday, December 2nd at 10:30 A.M.
Inspection Date/Time: Thursday, November 3oth - 11:00AM - 4:00 PM
Bid Live or On-line
- Located in Prestigious and Highly Desirable Creekwood North Subdivision
- Approximately 1,994 s.f.
- Large, 0.73 Acre Lot
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Baths
- Two Car Garage with Additional Detached 2 Car Garage
- Large, Open Workshop in Detached Garage
- Fully Fenced Backyard
- 3 Fireplaces
- Enclosed Sun Room
- Finished Basement
- Updated Kitchen
- Walking Distance to Maryville College and Downtown Maryville
- Quiet, Peaceful Setting in the Center of Maryville
TN License #62
TERMS: 10% Buyer’s Premium On-Site, 13% On-line. Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. LAST AVAILABLE DAY TO CLOSE IS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 22ND. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
R: Residential District (City of Maryville)
- Sam Houston: K-3
- Coulter Grove Intermediate: 4-7
- Maryville Junior High: 8-9
- Maryville High: 10-12
- Electric – City of Maryville
- Water – City of Maryville
- Sewer – City of Maryville
- Gas – Not Available
ESTIMATED REAL ESTATE TAXES
- Annual Blount County Real Estate Taxes: $1,289.96
- Annual City of Maryville Real Estate Taxes: $1,133.28
Back/Delinquent Taxes will be paid by seller.
At the intersection of S Hall Rd. & Lamar Alexander Parkway, head west on Lamar Alexander Parkway and travel approx. 0.3 miles. Turn left onto Court St. and travel approx. 0.9 miles. Turn left onto Woodthrush Dr. and travel approx. 0.1 miles to property on left.