Absolute Estate Auction Selling on behalf of the Porter Bell Estate.
Approx. 330 Acres, Sub-Divided into Tracts
1490 Springvale Road, Morristown (Hamblen County), TN 37813
Auction Date/Time: Saturday, September 30th – 10am
Equipment will be sold immediately following sell of Real Estate
Inspection Date/Time: Property can be viewed at any time
Farm Equipment Auction Inspection Date/Time: September 29th, 9am-4pm
BID LIVE OR ON-LINE
- Former Dairy Farm
- Vast Majority of Property is in Pasture
- Improved with Single Family Home
- Utility Water Available
- Improved with Several Barns and Utility Buildings
- Blue Line Stream Traverses Property
- Over 4,500 Feet Frontage on Springvale Rd.
- To be Sub-Divided into Tracts
- To be Offered Separately and as a Whole
- Convenient to I-81
- Perfect for Horses or Livestock
- Excellent Development Potential
- EQUIPMENT TO BE AUCTIONED IMMEDIATELY AFTER REAL ESTATE
“Sale To Be Conducted On Site”
Absolute Farm Equipment Auction: Featuring John Deere 4430 & 4020 Tractors, Ford TW-35 Tractor, (2) Ford F800 Dump Trucks, (3) New Holland Skid Steer Loaders, Gehl 663 Shooting Boom Forklift, 24’ Aluminum 4-Star Cattle Trailer, Farm Implements and Wagons, 12-Station Milking System & 2,000 Gallon Stainless Tank. Read more here.
TN License #62
Bid Live or Online, link coming soon...
REAL ESTATE TERMS: 6% Buyer’s Premium. Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including buyer’s premium) and is due sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. Broker Participation: 2%
EQUIPMENT TERMS: 10% Buyer’s Premium Onsite – 13% Buyer’s Premium for Online Bidders. Payments should be made day of sale by Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty. Mastercard & Visa Accepted for an additional 3% Surcharge.
A-1: Agricultural/Forestry District (Hamblen County)
- Elementary: Union Grove
- Middle: East Ridge
- High: Morristown/Hamblen East
- Electric: Holston Electric Coop
- Water: Witt Utility District
- Sewer: Not Available - Septic System Would Need to be Installed
- Gas: Not Available
The property is currently comprised of two large tax parcels, and the annual taxes for each of the existing two parcels are as follows:
- Parcel 1: Map 50, Parcel 135, $2,590.48
- Parcel 2: Map 50, Parcel 137, $467.65
Any back/delinquent taxes will be paid by seller.
Buyer is responsible for pro-rata share of current year taxes at closing.
- Porter Bell_A-1 Zoning Ordinance (Hamblen County)
- Porter Bell_Aerial Image (revised)
- Porter Bell_Flood Map
- Porter Bell_Hamblen County Zoning Map
- Porter Bell_Property Report 1
- Porter Bell_Property Report 2
- Porter Bell_Property Report 3
- Porter Bell_School Information
- Porter Bell_Tax Information (revised)
- Porter Bell_Tax Map (revised)
- Porter Bell_Topo Map
- Porter Bell_Utility Information (revised)
- Porter Bell_Zoning Information
From I-81 at exit 8, take US-25 E towards Morristown and travel approx. 2.3 miles. Turn right onto Vineyard Rd. and travel approx. 0.3 miles. Take a slight right onto Spencer Hale Rd. (Spencer Hale Rd. turns into Springvale Rd.) and travel approx. 1.2 miles to property on left and right. Look for Auction Signs.