AUCTION LOCATION3215 Geneal Lane Chattanooga, TN
AUCTION DATEMay 21, 2016
INSPECTION DATECan be inspected at any time.
INSPECTION TIMECan be inspected at any time.
CONTACTChuck Fisher or Rob Strickland 865.546.3206
THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
AUCTION TO BE CONDUCTED FROM PARKING LOT OF ANTIOCH MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH LOCATED JUST EAST OF THE INTERSECTION OF GREENWOOD RD & PLUMWOOD RD AT: 901 GW DAVIS DRIVE, CHATTANOOGA, TN 37406
Absolute Auction, Without Minimum or Reservation
Approx. 57.22 Acres of Residential Development Land
3215 Geneal Lane, Chattanooga, TN 37406
- 57.22 Acres
- Comprised of Two Tax Parcels (Parcel 137I E 002 & Parcel 137I E 023)
- Over 200' Frontage on Greenwood Road
- Wooded Tract
- Ideal for Residential Development or Recreational Use
TERMS: 10% Buyer’s Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due on Sale Day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
Estimated Annual Real Estate Taxes:
- Hamilton County: $1,204.93 (Total of Two Parcels)
- City of Chattanooga: $1.006.15 (Total of Two Parcels)
R-1 – Single Family Residential District
- Electricity: Electric Power Board
- Water:Tennessee American Water
- Sewer: N/A
- Natural Gas: N/A
- Elementary: Hardy
- Middle: Dalewood
- High: Brainerd
Located at intersection of Greenwood Rd. & Geneal Lane.