- 2013 Ford E-350 Service Van, V-8, auto, air, odometer 27,000
- 2004 GMC 1500 Pickup, V-8 Gas, Auto, Air, odometer, 190,057
- 2003 Chevrolet 2500HD Utility Body, V-8 Gas, auto, air, pipe rack, odometer 62,445
- 1999 Ford F-350 Service Truck, 7.3 liter diesel, auto, air, pipe rack, odometer 92,180
- 2011 P & T Dump Trailer, 2-axle
- 1999 Transport Equipment Trailer, 2-axle, 16' w/ramps
- (6) Box Van Storage Trailers, 48' & 53'
- Bobcat 753 Skid Steer Loader, aux. hyd. GP bucket approx. 2,500 hour
- Bobcat Backhoe Attachment
- Bradco Trencher Attachment
- Bobcat Forks and Tilt Attachment
- SkyJack 4626 Electric Scissor Lift s/n 703008
- MEC 2558HT Electric Scissor Lift s/n 7300242
- McElroy Fusion Welding Machine, Poly & HDPE, 3/4"-2", 800 watts, s/n 214901
- (2) Ridgid 1822-1 Pipe Threading Machines
- (3) Ridgid 300 Pipe Threading Machines
- Ridgid #700 Power Drive Threader (up to 2")
- Ridgid SuperFreeze Pipe Freezing Unit, Mdl SF-2500
- Ridgid Pipe Grooving Attachment for Threader
- Assortment of Ridgid Dies 2 1/2"-4", pipe wrenches, tube & pipe cutters, pipe stands w/chain vises, oilers etc.
- Ridgid Sewer Camera w/Ridgid Locator
- Sumner 15' Roust-A-Bout Lift
- Kubota Portable 3,000 Watt Gas Generator, Mdl AV3800
- (5) Electric Sewer Snake Machines 25'-150'
- MQ MultiQuip Trash Pump, QP204, gasoline
- Bosch Electric Breaker w/cart
- (2) Milwaukee 4096 Core Drill w/bits to 2"
- Stihl Concrete Saw w/extra blades
- Homelite Front Tine Walk Behind Tiller
- Speedaire Portable Air Compressor, Mdl. 32408E, 4HP
- (8) Sections of Standard Industrial Construction Scaffold with Casters
- (3) Sections of Baker Scaffold on Casters
- Assorted Support Equipment to include ladders, hoists, pipe stands, hand and power tools, Job Boxes, pipe racks, floor jacks, tool boxes, scaffolding, insulation and much more
- Miller Big 20 Portable Gas Welder on Trailer, s/n 313950
- Millermatic 200 Welder
- Miller Synchrowave 250 Welder
- Miller Dial Arc 300
- Miller MI6 Welder
- Lincoln SP-100 Wirefeed Welder
- Assorted of Welding Equipment to include: Miller Spool Gun, Welding Supplies, Torch Carts, Regulators, leads etc.
12% Buyer's Premium for On-Site Bidders, 17% Buyer's Premium for Online Bidders.
Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty and is due day of sale. Mastercard & Visa Accepted but will incur 3% additional premium. All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and in the condition as inspected with all faults. Removal: No Removal Until Auction Conclusion. Removal day of sale until 5pm or 1 hour following the sale, whichever is later. Additional removal Friday March 10th from 8AM - 4PM, Saturday March 11th from 8AM - 4PM, and Monday March 13th through Wednesday March 15th from 8 AM -4PM. Additional removal until Friday March 17 by appointment only. Removal is the responsibility of the buyer. All equipment must be removed in accordance with the specific auction timeline and terms of sale set down by Furrow Auction Company and seller. Furrow personnel will be on site to supervise equipment removal, but we do not perform any loading/packing/crating/shipping or rigging services.
Take I-40 West toward I-75 South/Nashville/Chattanooga for approximately 20 miles. Keep left at the fork to continue onto I-75 and follow the signs for Chattanooga for approximately 33 miles. Take Exit 52 for TN-305 toward Mt. Verd Rd/Athens. Turn left onto TN-305 S (look for signs for State Route 305 S/Athens) and follow that road for 5 miles. Take a slight left onto Green Street and travel for less than half a mile, then Green Street turns left and becomes S. White Street for .8 miles. Turn left onto TN-39E/New Englewood Rd and follow that for 1.4 miles. Destination will be on the right.