Absolute Equipment Auction of the Former Nascar Café
1425 Hurley Drive Sevierville, TN 37862
Auction Dates/Time: Wednesday May 16th, 2018 beginning at 10:00am Eastern
Inspection Date/Time: Tuesday, May 15th from 9:00am – 4:00pm
Total liquidation of the former Nascar Café’ in Sevierville, TN. Selling wall to wall prior to building demolition!! 3,000 square feet of kitchen equipment and walk in coolers, Shelby Williams 300 person seating package and bar. Nascar memorabilia, simulator and collectibles to include 10 Nascar vehicle bodies, fire suits, signed memorabilia from Dale Earnhardt, Jeff Gordon, Sterling Marlin, Alan Kulwicki, Bill Elliot, Tony Stewart and many more . . . this is a very large auction that you will not want to miss.
- Shelby Williams U.S.A. made, slat back, (214) chairs, (14) bar stools, (24) barrel back arm chairs
- Driver fire proof suits, Alan Kulwicki, Darrel Waltrip, Bobby Labonte, Dale Earnhardt- Coca Cola, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Coca Cola, Steve Parle - Pennzoil, Dale Jarret - Quality Care, Jeff Burton - Exide Batteries, Ron Hornaday - Napa, Greg Biffle - Grainger, Robert Pressley, Sterling Martin
- Nascar Winston Cup Champs Engraved Marble
- Nascar Café signage
- Nascar Café, w/driver photos, Jeff Gordon, Sterling Martin, Cale Yarborough, Kyle Petty, John Boy and Billy Beach Run
- Still King of the Hill signed by Dale Earnhardt #3 poster
- Signed Tiles by:
- John Boy & Billy, Jeff Burton, Kyle Petty, Lee Greenwood, Linda Vaughn, Tony Stewart, Bobby Bare, Sterling Martin, Jamie McMurray, Rusty Wallace, Donnie Allison, Steadman Marlin, Bob Eubanks, John Ward, Sam Bass, Bill Anderson, Bobby Hamilton, Michael Waltrip, Con Hunley, Eli Gold, Jerry Cook, Steve Park, Jim Phillips, Billy Ray Cyrus, Kevin Grubb, Louise Mandrell, Lois Tyler, Bobby Labonte, Mike Helton, Dale Earnhardt, Jimmy Spencer, Casey Atwood, Ron Hornady
Click here to bid online!
- 12% Buyer’s Premium Onsite. 17% Buyer’s Premium for Online Buyer’s
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, and Cashier ’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty.
- Mastercard & Visa Accepted for an additional 3% Surcharge.
- Payment is due day of sale
- Removal day of sale until 5pm or 1 hour following the sale whichever is later.
- Dates and Times:
- Additional removal Thursday & Friday, May 17th& 18th from 8-5pm
- May 21st and May 25th removal by appointment
- Restaurant Equipment Removal is available from Seymour Equipment
- Contact Dan Dutcher, email@example.com or 865-805-3940
On the Parkway in Pigeon Forge turn left at Collier Road (traffic light 13.4) proceed .2 miles to left at Hurley Drive then right on Nascar Drive to enter parking lot.