AUCTION LOCATION6250 Enterprise Road, Knoxville, TN. 37909
AUCTION DATEAugust 19, 2015
INSPECTION DATEAugust 18, 2015
INSPECTION TIME9:00 am - 4:00 pm
CONTACTBlake Wilson 865-546-3206
THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
Absolute Auction of Vehicles, Forklifts, Pallet Racking, Warehouse support equipment and very nice furnishings.
George Dinwiddie III has sold his beverage distribution company and contracted with Furrow Auction Company to sell all remaining assets at Absolute Auction.
Vehicles and Golf Cart
Office Equipment & Furnishings (Very Nice)
- 2005 International 26' Box Truck, 4400, DT 466 Engine, Lift Gate, odo 135,000
- 2011 Cadillac CTS, odo approx. 76,000. This item only sold on behalf of U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Tennessee, Case #3:15-bk-30223
- 2000 Toyota Tundra Pickup, 4-door, 4WD, auto, air, bed liner
- 2001 Ford Cargo Van
- 2010 Club Car Electric Golf Cart
- Executive Wrap Around Desk w/glass front overhead book shelves
- (2) Executive Wrap Around Desk w/overhead book shelves
- Solid wood Secretary Desk and Credenza
- Solid Wood Meeting Table w/4 side chairs
- Laminated Desk w/credenza
- Upholstered Sofa
- (2) Upholstered Hi-Back Arm Chairs
- Coffee Table
- Antique Chest of Drawers
- Wooden Kitchen Hutch
- Assorted Computers, printers, copiers and scanners
- Frigidaire Over/Under Refrigerator Freezer (white)
- (2) Yale 3,000lb Forklifts, LP Gas, 189" lift height, solid tire, side shift, Mdl. GLC030BFNUAE082
- (20) Sections Pallet Racking 12'h x 8'w x 42"d
- (10) Sections Pallet Racking 10'h x 8'w x 39"d
- 5' Warehouse Steps
- Aluminum dock plate
- Assorted 2-wheel dollies
- Werner Fiber Glass Step Ladder, 12'
- (2) 36" Barrel Fans
Terms: 12% Buyer’s Premium. 17% Buyer's Premium for Online Bidders. Payments must be made by Cash, wire transfer, cashier’s check, personal or company check when accompanied by a bank letter of guaranty. Payment is due day of Auction. This equipment sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and in the condition as inspected with all faults.