- 15.46 Acres of Land in the Heart of Lenoir City
- 85.28 Feet Frontage on Hwy 321
- 733.68 Feet Frontage on McGhee Blvd
- Additional Access Via Rose St., Cherry St., & Walnut St.
- Ideally Located Just Off Hwy 321 at Intersection with McGhee Blvd (Behind Weigels)
- Commercial Zoning
- All Utilities Available
- Convenient to I-40
10% Buyer’s Premium On Site, 13% Buyer's Premium Online - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due sale date in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE. Acreage is believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. This property is sold “as is, where is” with all faults, with no warranties either implied or expressed except warranty of title.
The subject property is zoned as follows:
- C-3 - Highway Commercial District (Lenoir City)
- Electricity: LCUB
- Water: LCUB (along McGhee Blvd, & West Side of Hwy 321)
- Sewer: LCUB (along McGhee Blvd & Rose Ave)
- Gas: LCUB (along Rose Ave & Walnut St)
Estimated Real Estate Taxes:
- Loudon County: $1,150.00 (approximately)
- Lenoir City: $839.50 (approximately)
- Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes.
- Any and all back/delinquent taxes will be paid for by seller.
- Elementary: Highland Park
- Middle: North
- High: Lenoir City
Located at the intersection of McGhee Blvd & Hwy 321 behind Weigels Convenience store.