THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
To Be Sold To The Highest Bidder Without Minimum or Reservation.
Subdivided Into Tracts. To Be Offered Separately & As A Whole.
Selling of the Property
- Known as The Harrison Place, the Wilbur V. Harrison Farm
- Homeplace of Dr. Keith S. Harrison
- In the Camp Creek Area of Greene County
- Approx. 2,377 sq. ft. 2-Story Home, built in 1945
- 2 Barns – first barn is 42 X 66; second barn is 32 X 60
- Shed - 14 X 20
- Detached Garage
- Beautiful 1.5 Acre Spring Fed Pond
- Beautiful Views of Great Smoky Mountains
The Property will be sold in two different categories:
Lots & Acreage Tracts
The Lots will be sold pick and choice by the lot, and the Acreage Tracts will be sold pick and choice by the acre.
*Note: Some of the lots from the Recorded Map of Record in 1991 have been combined to create better building sites with easier access for ingress/egress.
- 9 = 1.673 Acres
- 10 =1.397 Acres
- 11 =1.525 Acres
- 12 =2.218 Acres
- 13 & 14 = 1.429 Acres
- 15 & 16 = 1.414 Acres
- 17 & 18 = 1.4 Acres
- 19 & 20 = 1.385 Acres
- 4 & 5= 1.681 Acres
- 6 & 7 = 1.681 Acres
- 19 & 20 & 21 = 2.514 Acres
- 24 & 25 & 26 = 2.454 Acres
- 29 & 30 = 3.96 Acres
- 31 & 32 = 1.795 Acres With House
- 16 = 13.991 Acres
- 17 = 4.516 Acres
- 18 = 4.745 Acres
- 22 = 3.597 Acres
- 23 & 33 = 8.277 Acres with Barn and Pond
- 27 & 28 = 6.837 Acres
- 34 & 35 & 36 = 8.796 Acres with Barn and Spring
- 37 = 6.395 Acres
According to Jeff Abston with the Greene County Environmental Health Department in his opinion, based on the soil maps and depending on exactly where someone was to build on the property most lots would be approved for a 3 bedroom septic permit. To obtain a Septic Layout for a Septic System you will need to:
- File an application with the Environment and Conservation Office for a layout to be done. Offices are located at 129 Charles St.
- Name, address and phone number of land owner.
- Lot or tract must be designated with lot number, tract number or 911 address clearly visible.
- Have the home and the lot staked off.
- Must have specific directions to each lot or tract - space is available on back of application for directions and/or map.
- Lot or tract corners and property lines must be visible.
- Lots must be cleared of thick underbrush. For large tracks (> 5 acres) the house site and surrounding vicinity must be cleared of thick underbrush.
For more information regarding a subsurface sewage disposal system please feel free to contact Jeff Abston, Environmental Specialist, 423.798.6386
TRACT NO. I:
BEING Tracts Nos. 4, 5, 6, 7, and Tract Nos. 16 through 37, inclusive, of the W.V. Harrison Heirs Property, a plat of which is found of record in Plat Cabinet A, Slide 389, Register's OFfice for Greene County, Tennessee, to which reference is here made for a more complete description.
THE ABOVE PROPERTY IS SUBJECT to the following restrictions: junkyards, no establishments for the sale of alcoholic beverages, and no mobile homes, will be allowed on the property.
TRACT NO. II:
BEING all of Lots Nos. 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 of the Harrison-Wells Subdivision, as shown by plat of record in Plat Cabinet C, Slide 7, in the Register's Office for Greene County, Tennessee, to which reference is here made for a more complete description.
THIS CONVEYANCE is made subject to the following restrictions:
- No mobile homes or trailers
- No mobile home parks
- No junkyards
- No alcoholic beverages to be sold on premises; and
- Nothing that might constitute a nuisance
Note: The following language will be added in the deed to whomever buys Tract 23 and at the auction it will be announced as follows:
There is further conveyed a permanent easement for natural water rights from the spring located on Tract 35 for unobstructed water to flow to the pond located on Tract 23, including the right to maintain the stream and its source of water on Tract 35 for flowage purposes. This easement for natural water rights and the right to maintain shall run with the land.
Note: The following language will be added in the deed to whomever buys Tract 35 and at the auction it will be announced:
Title to Tract 35 is conveyed subject to a permanent easement for natural water rights in favor of the owner of Tract 23 for an unobstructed flow of water from the spring to the pond located on Tract 35, including the right to maintain and stream and its source of water for natural flowage purposes.
Terms: 10% Buyer’s Premium. Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) on sale day in the form of cash, certified check or wire, personal or company check. A real estate contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST TAKE PLACE WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE. NO EXTENSIONS. Sale day announcements control terms of auction. Acreage and square footage believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. THIS PROPERTY SOLD IN IT’S “AS IS, WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS” CONDITION WITH NO WARRANTIES EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS EXCEPT WARRANTY OF TITLE. Note: Homes built before 1978 may contain lead-based paint.
**All square footage and acreage amounts are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. All information was obtained from appraisals and local courthouse records.**