About ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION – Commercial Building in Grundy County
Absolute Real Estate Auction
Commercial Building in Grundy County
32717 State Road 108, Gruetli Laager, TN
AUCTION: Wednesday, June 28th, 12:00 PM CST
INSPECTION: Wednesday, June 21st , 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Approximately 2,400 Square Feet
- Built in 1980
- Previously Used as Medical Office
- 5 Exam Rooms (could be converted to offices)
- 4 Offices
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Kitchen Areas
- Paved Parking Lot
- Over 230 Feet Frontage on SR 108
- Ideal Location for Medical Office, General Office or Retail
TN License #62
10% Buyer’s Premium – Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due today in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. LAST AVAILABLE DAY TO CLOSE IS WEDNESDAY, JULY 18TH. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
None: Neither Grundy County or Gruetli Laager have any applicable zoning ordinances affecting the property.
- Electric: Sequatchee Valley Electric Cooperative
- Single Meter
- Water: Big Creek Utility District
- Single Meter
- Sewer: Not Available (Property utilizes Septic System)
- Gas: Not Available
Annual Grundy County Real Estate Taxes: $1,711.83
Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes.
Back/Delinquent (if applicable) Taxes will be paid by seller.